Sentinel Ammo & Horizontal tip and tricks!

🎮 Free to play fast passed online multiplayer first-person shooter
LexsLavrov

Re: Sentinel Ammo & Horizontal tip and tricks!

Post by LexsLavrov » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:27 am
VolGoDom server just removed most populair DOWNTOWN maps....
I can't say I regret Downtown :) Sometimes there was a too much of downtown. Like a downtown syndrome ;)

i send MasterOfDance and elec a PM on VK. Also i do not want to take the players. We should not scatter all over! About cheats... i am not sure. It is an interesting topic tho. Both of the admins do not have root access to the server. And both have been quite nice to me so i have no issue's. But thanks for sharing i will keep an eye on that. For me it is COMMUNITY first. The server is sometimes down. This is due to the fact it keeps crashing and it needs to be reset/rebooted every now and then.
Admin wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:27 am
i have maps ready. All i need to do is to take a thinkpad and load up linux Arch and install the UT server files. I still have to study the master server and its settings because of course i want it to SHOW UP. :lol:
For my taste the map rotation time is just fine! once in a while some maps removed, some new added. Of course it would be very scientific to take a look at the statistics and remove unpopular maps... But statistics can be affected by some players ;) I will always be voting for Death_complex ;)

MASTER

Post by MASTER » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:37 am

LOL nah i be happy with Stranded and Suspense actually but nobody joins that anymore these days.

Sorry i was offline a few days to try to get my new connection working, which i couldn't... now i have to wait for some electrician to rewire it outside the house/office as the problem is out there. Hmmmm
My ingame Player name = iCQ or ut.SPCL.tk

LexsLavrov

Post by LexsLavrov » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Suspense is a very nice map, carefully balanced. It is not affected too much by the number of players. It is fun 3vs3 and it is fun 20vs20 :)
But it was not ment for sentinels. I think it will handle sentinels without any problems though.
But new maps like death_complex is tricky with sentinels, but pretty dumb without sentinels. And everyone WANTS sentinels... What the hell, this is SENTINELS server!!!!! Why not to want senti??? :) :) :)

MASTER

Post by MASTER » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:09 pm

I fully agree, SENTINELS are da BOMB now :!:
My ingame Player name = iCQ or ut.SPCL.tk

LexsLavrov

Post by LexsLavrov » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:06 pm

My observation of myself, in retrospect...
First I played deathmatch. In time I start feeling deathmatch is too fast for me... or I am too slow for deathmatch ;) And I started to play CTF - bigger maps, less action. Then I moved to VCTF... And finally senti mod VCTF. Here you can have action if you choose so. But there is some place for relax and your senti will play for you. There are some maps where couple of well placed senti can give you very good defence against bots or bot-level players ;) So you can play relaxed... Gust keep senti running. Combination of auto rapair, active protection, armour and molecular shield is very good. You have just enough time to collect parts while enemy is trying to destroy armour. When they do - you just build new armour :)